7.23.2008

Sleeping Like a Baby


We are getting a lot more sleep around here these days!! I completely forgot what 8 hours of good sleep will do for you. Kate is sleeping close to 12 hours which makes everyone very happy (including her)! She really sacks out at the end of the day so I wanted to include some pictures. There are so many good ones of her in her crib but I never want the flash from the camera to wake her up so we may have to keep those in our memories. She has become quite the diva while she sleeps. She usually has both arms folded behind her head like she is doing some serious thinking while she sleeps. By the looks of that little round tummy and chunky monkey thighs she is doing some serious growing! Sweet dreams baby girl!!






3 comments:

Sarah said...

Beth - I love it. I am so happy you are blogging. Kate is so precious and I am so happy to have had the chance to spend some time with ya'll this past weekend. Keep up the posts - I promise I'll start when we hit the road next week. miss ya'll ska

anna said...

hey beth-
i love the new blog. i love being in the know with what little kate is doing. looks like she is going to be a sleeper just like her mom! give her a hug for me. i'll talk to you later.

Our Family said...

Beth
She is aborable! I am so happy that I found your blog. I hope all is well with ya'll. Isn't it amazing how fast they grow. Keep in touch! Ana