7.23.2008

Back to the Beach


We had the most wonderful beach weekend! For the first time it was just our little family at the condo. Peyton and I felt like we were on a real family vacation. It's been a long time since we've had a getaway and Kate couldn't have been better. She loves the beach! Friday night we had so much fun cooking dinner, drinking wine and listening to music. Peyton and Kate even had their first dance! That was a special moment for me- she is officially a Daddy's girl. She slept for several hours on the beach Saturday but Sunday was just too hot. She made it for a little while but we decided to call it a day pretty early. Kate has had her first real laugh attack. She got so tickled on Saturday while I was talking to her and just couldn't quit giggling. It was priceless. She is "talking" up a storm now and keeps us quite entertained. We have really entered into such a fun time with her. I know there will be a lot more fun in our future!Thanks to GG (Great Granny) Kate has a precious new pink bathing suit. This one is a tankini and she loves to pull up the ruffle to show us her belly. Maybe she's ready for a bikini. Her daddy says she may never have one of those!!

1 comment:

Harvey/Emily said...

I loved reading your blog! And I love the pictures! Kate is such a sweet girl. Give her a big kiss for me! love y'all, emily