8.22.2008

Time Flies...




Wow! We have been so busy and have had so many fun things going on around here lately that it has been forever since I posted. I have a lot of catching up to do. My apologies for the 3 or 4 people that read the blog!! I guess I should back up and talk about our fun week in Decatur. As I near the inevitable return to work, I thought we better make one more long trip to see Bebe, Poppy, Pop and Frannie and all our other fam in Decatur. We had so much fun celebrating Liza's first birthday and experiencing a lot of firsts of our own. Kate is really developing a little personality and loves to smile and laugh (especially with her Bebe). She is really easy most of the time and is happy just knowing she's a part of the action. We are headed for her 4 month checkup today even though she will be 5 months old in a week. There are shots in her near future and that makes me very sad. Hopefully, I can control the tears (mine not hers) this time. Here are some pictures from Decatur and some of the firsts: swing, doll, etc.





The Raggedy Ann doll is from cousin Lyssie who has one and thought Baby Kate needed one too! She loves it- maybe it reminds her of me with all that red hair!

No comments: