8.22.2008

Happy Birthday Cousin Liza!!


Okay, this one is a bit belated but as my favorite birthday card reads: "This is the land of procrastination and I am the Queen". Cousin Liza's birthday was actually August 8 and we were there to celebrate! I couldn't miss the chance to honor this precious little baby girl who has brought so much joy to our lives over the last year. Liza started school a few weeks ago and her teachers told Jill she is "strong willed". I think that is a nice way of saying she's a mess! She just has spunk and I like a girl with a little spunk. She is tall and skinny like her mama and keeps everyone on their toes. I can't wait to watch Kate and Liza grow up together. They are going to be the best of friends. Will is worried about when they are both 16 but I think they may be trouble LONG before that! I'm pretty sure Liza is going to be able to get away with a lot with those big blue eyes and that precious smile. Happy Birthday Liza Lou!! We love you very much and can't wait to share many more birthdays with you!!




No comments: