4.08.2011

Brudda Boy

Baptism 2.20.2011
That's the name you go by around our house. Daddy is a little worried that it might stick. I'm sad that it probably won't. I didn't want to go another day without getting your mug on the blog. Little man, you have got me so unbelievably wrapped around your finger right now that I don't know if I'll ever get undone. I mean, I.AM.OBSESSED. Don't get me wrong, I adore Sister Girl but this is a whole new kinda love. I'm sure it has something to do with you being my second baby. I'm so much more relaxed with you and I'm also trying hard to soak up every moment with you in this stage. I certainly know how fast it goes. You are so easy. You really might be the most laid back, chilled out little guy I have ever known. There are days that will go by that I don't hear you really get cranky and cry. You have a gummy little smile that could melt me. You are tipping the scales at 18 lbs. which seems quite remarkable. Each thigh easily makes up for 5 of those pounds. Your sister is your biggest fan. She adores you and I'm pretty sure the feeling is mutual. Sometimes we tell her to back up and give you some space but I'm pretty sure you like her there. You have discovered her hair and like to pull it. She laughs when you do and I'm certain that will change with time. I still see little boy things and have to remind myself that I will get to have those things. I was so shocked that you were a boy, I think I am still getting used to it. I am certain that you are just the one I wanted though and just the one I was supposed to get.

No comments: