8.20.2009

Pickles and Ice Cream


No, I'm not pregnant!! Kate had two firsts over the weekend while we were visiting Bebe and Poppy. I gave her one of those miniature dill pickles just to see what she would do with it and she loved it. I didn't get a picture of that. Her Bebe gave her the ice cream cone and as you can see, she loved it too! When was the last time you experienced that much glee over something as simple as an ice cream cone? I know I had as much fun watching her as she had eating it. I did have to strip her down to get out of GG's house without destroying anything. It was a mess but well worth it!! Hope everyone has a great Thursday.

You mean I get to eat this??

It's kind of cold but I think I like it!


Now I'm getting the hang of it.


Yeah- this is good stuff!!! More please!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I can't get over her hair. So cute. How are you?