11.04.2008

The Big Day

VOTE TODAY!!!
and then

PRAY TODAY!!!

I am fairly certain that God is not interested or involved in politics but we can pray that no matter what the outcome of today, our national and local leaders will always use Him to guide them. I have been nervous about this election and feel like it is the most important one of my lifetime. I feel very calm today though knowing that God is in control and He will always keep us safe.

Let's all pray that people will exercise their right to vote and be thankful that we have these freedoms. Let's pray that these candidates will use Him to guide their decision making. Let's pray that they will always turn to Him as they enter into this long journey getting our country back on track. Let's pray for their families and their children as they are so involved in this as well. Let's turn it all over to God and know that he is in control and will ALWAYS do what is in our best interest because he loves us so much!

3 comments:

Kellie said...

Hey Beth - this is Kellie (Thompson) Patton - I found your blog through Tara's - looks like your little Kate and my Henderson are the same age - he was born May 2 - she is adorable - love the curls - I have loved looking at your blog - I will add your link to my blog! You look great!

e said...

Hey Neighbor! This is so crazy...I just found your blog on Natalie's! Funny to be reading about what is going on just two doors down! I'm glad to know you have one! (and of course i LOVE seeing Kate the chick!)

Sherry Tomberlin said...

Hi Beth, it's Sherry Pitcher Tomberlin. I found your blog through Kellie's. I have had the best time finding people through blogs. Hope all is well!